Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent day 6




For day 6 we did sugar cookies...I did them from scratch, that was fun! And they turned out so good! I do have to cook them for less time, I like em' kinda doughy. No sugar cookies with brown edges :) The girls did really good...even Rei!!

I am just really loving the family time. Last night the older two weren't here, so I missed them during the "fun". But nonetheless it was great.

I pray that the LORD is glorified in all that we are doing. I am really hoping that I am bringing it home for the children. I so long to instill godly character and morals in them. Now I understand that "Advent" activities is not the only way it will happen, nor do I think that this will round them out perfectly! I know that it is a daily blessing to bring them to the LORD and to talk of things of the LORD in all we do!!

No comments: