Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Desire for change!!!

It has been forever since I just sat down and wrote out my heart on this thing. So much is going on inside me...GOD is moving and shaking me. HE is calling me to a higher plane. I feel the draw to be the keeper at home that HE calls me to. I want to cook more, disciple my children more, discipline them more (effectively), be in HIS word all the time, have all discussions lead back to HIM...I have read and reread 3 times now a book called "Created to be his help meet"...oh how I want to be all that HE has called me to be. I want my husband to be proud to call me his, I want my children to (as they grow) appreciate all that I have done for and with them...I am also reading "A Mothers heart" by Jean Fleming. This too is convicting me and giving me a hunger for a better life lived in our home. I want to forego the "has to be clean and tidy" and dive into the let's make a mess and have a blast!!! Then clean up :) I don't want to miss these days. I don't want to get to the end of my life and wish that I would have spent more time with my 5 beautiful children. Corey is almost 17, Bai just turned 15...so soon and they will be gone. Em is 9, Ains is 5 and Rei is already 10.5 months old!!! LORD YOUR time is not mine. Oh let me slow down and enjoy this amazing blessing that you have given!
"Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain who build it;
Unless the LORD guards the city the watchmen keeps awake in vain.
It is vain for you to rise up early, to reitre lat, to eat the bread of painful
labors; for HE gives to HIS beloved even in his sleep. Behold, children are a gift
of the LORD, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them;
Psalm 127 :1-5a
I want the LORD to build my house I want to live Deut 6:6-9, to talk of HIM at all times!!! I cannot make them all love JESUS, but I can and I can be the example to them of HIS love...and pray fervently that they will all some day love HIM as HE loves them!!!

No comments: