Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent Day 3


So for day 3 we made snow globes. It was fun, the older children and I also made "gift tags". I forgot to take a picture of those :) Anyway, the globes were fun, we used old baby food jars, glitter and some ceramic "Christmas" decorations! It is just so great to have time together as a family doing something fun. I am really thinking, hoping actually that we will continue to do things like this through the whole year. Each night I am reminded of how much time we spend together doing nothing...now I am not saying that we need to be doing things all the time but I do want to be doing things that bring us together and bond us. Now I am sounding corny!! Oh well! I love family time and so enjoy having my older 2 be involved with what we are doing. Just when I though that I had "lost" them!!
I realize that you are reading these the day after they are done...at the time of writing this, we have completed Advent day 4...you'll have to wait until tomorrow though to hear about it...let's just say, I had nothing planned and had to make something up..the kids were not too pleased with this one!! Until tomorrow my friends!

No comments: