Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bah Humbug Advent!!

Alright, so I am not good at this. I forget and I get lazy! So this is what I am proposing to do. What ever comes to mind for the evening...more often that not it will be not a whole lot of anything. But...I do have a partial list as of now, and we will do what is on there.

I don't want to lose sight of the true meaning of the season. Jesus Christ our risen Savior. And I am finding that the more things I try to do the more I am losing sight of the reason for doing it all. I don't want to miss the joy and peace of the season. And I am so easily stressed that I have to put these things aside. Not because they are "bad", they are all good things. But am I offering the children the best. Am I focusing and centering all things on Christ? No, I am stressing over what needs to be done...and not just sitting at the feet of my Lord and letting HIM lead all things.

What a relief. Let's see what's in store :)

No comments: