Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello there


The CA cousins with the ID cousins

Reilley and "Yo" (Uncle Erik)

Marina and Bruce Evans, the family we spent Christmas with

Trevor, Emily, Ainsley, Johnathan, Daniel and Reilley
Bai, Me and Em (we went to a ballet)


Yea...I am really bad at this blog thing. I get on a great role...then life gets in the way and whoosh, time is gone.

I had better start with Christmas. We went up to the mountains with some friends of ours for the Christmas weekend. What a WONDERFUL time. I would do it again, and just may! After that weekend we came home had a day of rest and the went to Disneyland with our Idaho cousins. That was a good time. I will never do it again, but it was awesome. They are awesome family and we really enjoy hanging out with them. They came and stayed with us over the New Year and we spent the day at the Safari Park in Escondido.

January was kind of a blur. Nothing really exciting happened...this is probably why I don't blog all that often, I really don't have a lot to say.

If I do this right, which I won't, the pictures will be under this...but since I am inept, the pics will be first. There is one with the girls on some stairs, with some boys, they are the ones we went to the mountains with. The darker hairs children with ours are our ID cousins...I will try and label them. I love you all..thanks for checking in!! Oh I almost forgot the one of the pics of Bai, Em and I...we went to see "The Truth about the Nutcracker" by the dance company that Emily attends...it was awesome!!

No comments: